March 18th Layer Cake Wine Tasting!
From 5:00 to 7:30 on March 18th only $10 to taste these three Layer Cake Wines. Additionally, discounts will be available all evening on these wines.
April 5th - The Easter Brunch Buffet is back by customer demand!
Seatings at 11, 1, and 3. Enjoy the menu, and call today for your reservations!
Live Trivia on Wednesday Nights:
From 7-9 pm. Teams from 1-6 players come compete for prizes and beer specials!
Have a sneak peek - click each photo for a larger image
Huge sandstone blocks from Berea's own quarries in 1876 split the restaurant into five distinct sections:
- The "Main Bar" with almost 60 feet of beautiful cherry-topped bar, high-top tables, flat-screen televisions, copper ceilings, and a festive atmosphere - this bar/dining room sets the perfect scene for a casual lunch or an enjoyable evening of music, food, and perhaps a sports event on the TVs in the background.
- The "Tap Room" bar is cozy, with beautifully inlaid wooden floors, high ceilings, and a marble-topped corner bar sure to become a favorite. The rectangular high-top tables are are a great spot to enjoy one of our seasonal rotating beers on tap, or to have a plate of our nacho kettle-chips with your friends! Click on the picture to the right for a larger view... but be sure to come see us in person, a picture doesn't quite capture it.
- The "Trackside" dining room is perfect for train enthusiasts and everyone else alike, with beautiful wooden ceilings and windows facing the active tracks. If you look through some of the old photos and lithographs, before this space was enclosed, you'll notice passengers waiting for their train in this very spot. Trains frequently rumble by - loud enough to let you know they are there, but not so intrusive as to stop conversation... unless of course you want to stop your conversation to gaze out the window!
- The "Platform" dining room, also with lofty ceilings, flatscreen televisions, and plenty of of ambiance, is just a few steps away from the Tap Room. The lower dining tables and open, festive setting makes this space a great place for families. This room also has televisions on the walls, so there is no need to miss the game while you're having one of our flatbread pizzas with the kids!
- The "Junction" party room is ideal for larger groups and parties. This room can be curtained off and tables pulled together for party/meeting space. This room faces Depot Street and its proximity to the tracks, combined with a more private entrance across from the Host station makes this a quieter space than the similarly laid out Trackside dining room.
- The historic dining car! Let us cater your parties and gatherings in the antique dining car sitting on it own tracks right beside The Depot - call or email us for information and a catering menu!